Collection of Information
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
User Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Other Information Collected with Permission: Our mobile applications that are distributed through various "app" stores may also request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device, including your email address. We may only collect this information with your authorization in accordance with your device operating system's permission process.
We may ask for user first and last name or phone number for apps that require signup.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- We use information for profiling, marketing and latest update alerts
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities.
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of X Simulation or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
Head Games takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or "alerts") to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notification settings via your device.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services
We have identified the provider names of some of the third-party analytics and advertising services we use. Please see the links below to learn more about the data practices of our third-party service providers (including opt-out mechanisms they may offer):https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/https://www.applovin.com/privacyhttps://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policyhttps://vungle.com/privacy/https://dashboard.photonengine.com/en-US/Account/PrivacyAndCookiePolicyhttps://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/audience_network/publisher_tos/https://appodeal.com/ccpa-privacy-policy/